- See more at: http://blogtimenow.com/blogging/automatically-redirect-blogger-blog-another-blog-website/#sthash.cWnu8Osl.dpuf Solo Mom Takes Flight: Harlem Globetrotters!

Saturday 29 March 2014

Harlem Globetrotters!

One of my favourite memories as a child was getting to attend a Harlem Globetrotters game. When I heard they were coming to Toronto, I knew I had to take Will.



I researched the best discounts I could find on tickets and found the following deals:

Groupon: Expiring at Midnight on March 29, 2014 Groupon is offering 40% off tickets including VIP seating but not court side seats.

Wagjag: Expiring at Midnight on March 30, 2014 Wagjag is offering 37% off tickets  including VIP seating but not court side seats.

Ticketmaster: With both the above deals you are given a pass to a certain section but cannot purchase an actual assigned seat. If you prefer to go through Ticketmaster, I found the following codes that will get you varying discounts:
      PTPA: $7 off most tickets.
      KELLOGS: 25% off all tickets except court side seats.

The Globetrotters are also offering ticket holders the chance to buy a Magic Pass. Starting 90 minutes before the game, Magic Pass holders can spend 30 minutes on court with the team playing basketball, learning tricks and taking photos. The Magic Pass is an additional $25 per person and adults accompanying children to the event must also have a Magic Pass for early entry.

See you at the game!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have something to say? Leave it here. I would love to hear from you.